Nano Crystal Sanitation
(TANCS®) is a fancy term for a fairly
simple patented process. First, our proprietary technology
encourages the formation of nano crystals within tap water. Then, when the water
transforms into super-heated low-moisture steam, these energized
crystals accelerate to help disrupt the cell membranes of the
microbes on the surface you want to clean, making them more sensitive to moist heat.
The best part? The process
only affects the microbes (germs) and is completely safe
With the TANCS®
option, the system qualifies as a disinfection device for
the US EPA*, in addition to extending the life and energy efficiency of
the boiler system.
This is not your grandmother’s clean—The
case against bleach.
- Carcinogenic byproducts possible
- Oxidizes metals and destroys
stainless steel, degrades grout & concrete
- Ineffective if used on dirty
(it is not a cleaning agent)
- Rapidly degrades in sunlight
and hot water, losing effectiveness
- Most bleach products are not EPA-registered
- Is suspected to cause problems
with fertility for chemically-sensitive humans
- Dangerous to human contact: eyes, skin, respiratory consequences
For years, bleach (sodium
hypochlorite) has been mistakenly associated with an
absolutely clean and disinfected surface. Today, scientists
are becoming more aware of the limitations of chemical
Recent studies investigating biofilms (microbe colonies
present on many pieces of food processing equipment,
reveal that 60 minutes of exposure to bleach leaves as
many live cells as dead cells in the biofilm matrix.
to rapid recolonization of the surface.
Studies show that
sufficient heat as is present in the TANCS®
steam vapor system will travel through the biofilm and
kill the cells that are unreachable by the surface application
of a germicide. All without degrading the surface you’re
cleaning or impairing the air you’re breathing while
you’re doing it!
Benefits of TANCS®
steam vapor technology:
- Results are dramatic and virtually
- Because the process is so effective,
results last longer between cleanings.
- Steam vapor reaches into microscopic
pores where topical chemical applications and scrubbing
would never reach.
- Savings in time and effort.
- Simplification of cleaning protocols—
no disinfectant mixing, storage, disposal concerns,
lengthy dwell time requirements, or confusing label
- Elimination and control of the biofilms
that resist typical disinfectants.
- Reduced chemical exposure risks.
- Destruction of embedded bacteria and
germs that cause lingering odor with traditional cleaning
- Minerals are utilized by TANCS®
instead of building up on internal components. The resulting
elimination of scale allows for improved performance and extended warranty
on the steam boiler.
- Disinfecting powers reach far beyond
what you can see.
TANCS® to your dry steam vapor system and add
five years to your boiler warranty!
Verified in tests by Salt Lake City UT-based Nelson
a Nationally Recognized Test Lab (NRTL), EPA, FDA Registered
and third party certified to ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/IEC