Introduction to Our Commercial Products
AVT’s TANCS® steam vapor systems offer a simple water-only cleaning and disinfection process with scientifically documented results. Nationwide, hospitals, elder care facilities, the food service industry, the hospitality industry, and schools and universities are enjoying improved indoor air quality, less physical effort, and superior results of our greener, healthier approach.
Our compact, quiet, and portable commercial steam vapor systems apply low moisture, high temperature steam vapor at low pressure and low volumes to remove soil, spots, stains, and bacteria from virtually any washable surface.
With fewer chemical cleaners to purchase or manage responsibly, steam vapor makes your staff’s maintenance efforts safer, faster, easier and more thorough. TANCS® steam vapor kills bacteria and germs and emulsifies soil, grease and oil. It also removes deeply embedded contaminants and prevents their re-accumulation.
- Germ-killing TANCS® steam vapor eliminates the risk of cross-contamination associated with traditional cleaning methods.
- Because steam vapor completely removes dirt and grime and leaves no chemical residue to attract soil, surfaces are better able to perform as designed.
- High temperatures are confined to the tool/surface interface, providing a safe and simple operation.
- The insulated tools enable operators to safely use very high heat to sanitize, disinfect and clean — all in one step.
- Because high temperature “dry” steam vapor carries only about 6% water, very little water is left behind and surfaces dry within minutes. The result? Less “down-time” for restrooms and other critical public areas.
- Because tap water does not involve the regulatory requirements that many cleaning chemicals require, the steam vapor system requires less management time and reduces paperwork.
- Less chemical residue yields longer lasting results and reduces overall cleaning times.
- Quiet, and self-contained, AVT systems don’t disrupt surrounding work activity.
A whole range of commercial uses:
- Dining Areas
- Ceiling Grids
- Virtually any cleanable surface (and even some that traditional methods can’t reach!)
- The use of, cost of, and exposure to traditional chemical-based cleaning and disinfecting agents are reduced—as are the costs associated with healthcare and lost work-time.
- The system makes cleaning hard-to-reach places much easier, so your staff spends less time squatting, stooping, or on hands and knees, or using step stools.
- Your staff won’t have to lift and transport heavy and awkward mop buckets (and reduced water use lessens the total environmental impact of the cleaning process.)
- Because the high heat and TANCS® technology does the real work, your staff expends less physical effort to achieve a superior result.
- The steam vapor’s low moisture and high temperature results in deeper cleaning because it penetrates into surface pores and crevices better than topically applied cleaners.
- Swab tests indicate that TANCS® steam vapor cleaning produces a higher level of sanitation verses traditional cleaning methods.
- The visibly superior results yield a “Pride of Accomplishment” morale factor for hard-working staff.
- Steam vapor’s superior cleansing and operational temperatures make the process basic to an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) protocol suitable for any facility (controlling bed bugs, dust mites, cockroaches, fleas).
- Steam vapor provides a multi-purpose, multi-surface process not available with any other cleaning system.
- Surfaces stay cleaner longer, and become easier to maintain for a higher level of sustained sanitation at lower costs.
|It’s not the pressure, it’s the heat!
With our innovative system, HEAT (not pressure) does the deep cleaning and disinfecting. Contained, sustained heat breaks the bond between soils and a surface. This results in a mess-free low-water process that’s easily controlled. Rather than spreading contaminated dirt around to adjacent surfaces, soil is removed at the point of contact.