The Ladybug® Helps You Breathe Easier…
With a SAFE way to clean your home and protect your family.
Anyone who reads the news knows that toxic household cleansers and detergents pose a hidden health hazard for family and pets. Unlike other cleaning or pest control methods, Advanced Vapor Technologies’ products use heat—rather than chemicals or poisons—to do the work. The result? Not only will the surfaces you target get really clean, but your indoor air quality will improve too.
But safety is only part of the story, because our appliances are highly versatile, effective, easy to use, and mess-free, too! Our satisfied customers will tell you…their homes look cleaner, they smell cleaner, they feel cleaner. Contact us today and see for yourself!
- The versatility of the steam vapor system is unmatched by any other cleaning method. (click here to read more)
- Its potential goes way beyond carpets and rugs to every area of your home, even places where traditional cleaning methods can’t reach!
- Thanks to the finer mist and hotter temperature, dry steam offers greater penetration into surface area pores, blasting dirt and grime.
- Results are dramatic and immediate.
- Regular use over time with a TANCS® system results in a disinfection baseline that approaches sterilization!
- Because the TANCS® process is so effective, results last longer between cleanings.
EASY TO USE
- There’s no disinfectant mixing, storage, disposal concerns, lengthy dwell time requirements, or confusing label directions.
- With our continuous-fill units, water is added to a non-heated reservoir instead of the boiler. Unlike other systems, you can safely add water at any time while you work!
- Plus, with the Ladybug®’s efficient no-wait water refill feature, you don’t have to wait for the Ladybug®’s boiler to reheat after it runs out of water. Unlike other steam vapor systems, the boiler retains steam and power even when the reservoir is empty, so it is ready to use as soon as you add water. Learn more here!
- Because our products produce high temperature “dry” steam vapor that carries only about 6% water, very little water is left behind. Surfaces are cool to the touch almost immediately and dry within minutes.
- The proprietary Ladybug® system is specially engineered for sustainable temperature and pressure, trapping the hot steam at the surface to remove the dirt. Relying on heat instead of high pressure means a more thorough clean with less mess.